VJIM students are a heterogeneous group from 19 states, reflect mini India in diversity in terms of gender, urban, ethnic and language profiles. To cater to this diverse set of students and make them industry fit, VJIM has appropriate dynamic/contemporary academic and training mechanisms in place. They include
- Pre-term courses for homogenizing the heterogeneity.
- Contemporary Industry relevant Curriculum design and delivery systems
- Emphasis on producing job creators than job seekers enabling relevance for start-ups.
- Vast basket of specializations to choose from catering to market requirements
- Co-curricular and Extra-curricular activities are so designed to make them student driven through their participation and involvement. This is done through various student committees and clubs.