Sanskriti – The VJIM Cultural Club:
- The world’s a stage and VJIM, Hyderabad is no exception. Sanskriti – The Cultural Club of VJIM provides a forum for the singers & musicians, dancers and actors of the campus to showcase their talents. The members of the club have the important responsibility of keeping their fellow students entertained.
- The objectives of this club are:
- To bring out the talent of the students in different domains and forms of art & theatre such as acting singing, dancing, instrumental music etc.
- To organize and perform various cultural programmes during Chrysalis.
- To take care of the cultural entertainment during any other formal events organized at VJIM or on behalf of VJIM.
Aim of sports is not only to develop the physical capabilities of an individual. It also aims at imbibing team spirit among the team members. Vignana Jyothi Institute of Management (VJIM) believes in holistic development of an individual’s personality. Hence a lot of importance is given to given to sports. Students at hostel and college organize tournaments in cricket, Table Tennis, Badminton etc. from time to time.
Social Out- Reach Club
Social Outreach club aims at developing an environment to encourage students to share and care for others. The programs that the club regularly organizes include activities such as “Each One, Teach One”, Blood Donation Camps and Distributing clothes and food to the downtrodden.